Maternal Mental Health
Welcoming a new baby into your home is a wonderful experience. However, pregnancy and parenthood can also be filled with such a mix of emotions. You can feel pressure to keep up with the perfect pictures you see on social media. Everyone seems to have an opinion to share with you. It can be easy to get overwhelmed by it all.
My goal is to provide a safe supportive environment for you to discuss how you feel. I will work with you to tune into your own wisdom and have the confidence to follow what you know is right for you and your family whether you are in the prenatal, perinatal or postpartum stage.
We can work together on:
- Anxiety about pregnancy and delivery
- How to work as a team to welcome your baby
- Healing from birth trauma
- Postpartum anxiety and depression
- Building your own supportive network